Here are some of the things our past students have said about their experiences sailing with Barefoot Offshore Sailing School:
- “Fantastic Caribbean vacation with 106 thrown in! Tony was a fantastic instructor/ Guide. An excellent 10 days!” David. 11 – 20 March 2013
- “We loved Bob! Very knowledgeable, helpful and fun! We’ll be back!” Stacey. 10-16 March 2013
- “Bob is an excellent Instructor! Sailing conditions are perfect for learning, Great course! Bob was supportive without being overbearing” Craig. 11-17 February 2013
- “My wife Rujunko and I had a great time and we truly enjoyed the course and the vacation! Thanks to the whole Barefoot team’s efforts and to Tony’s incredible patience and skills, we had the time of our lives!” Carlo and Rujunko. 22nd December 2012
- “We want to say what a great experience we had with barefoot and with Nancy. It exceeded our expectations. well organized, lovely facility and everyone we worked with was gracious and helpful. Nancy was very thorough in teaching us all the technical stuff about the boat and about sailing, weather and safety. Plus she was alot of fun! we had a great time and would recommend it highly to anyone!” Jenni and Pete. 21 August 2012
- “My week with Barefoot Offshore Sailing Schools was truly outstanding. Tony is an amazing instructor as well as a great host. He somehow created the perfect blend of learning and fun. His passion for sailing and for people were obvious from the minute I met him.” – Mark, December 2012.
- “Nancy, Thank you so much for the great instruction aboard Mango II and for the photos and information. You are a wealth of knowledge and I learned a great deal. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!!” Chris Phillips, December 2012.
- “Our instructor was excellent! & I’ll seek him out where ever he is (It’s usually a great place) for additional experience.” – Lora Elgin
- “Instruction was professional. Expertise was evident and shared effectively with students. Cruise and course were great!” – Barry M. Sullivan
- “Nancy was a wonderful instructor with deep knowledge and I learned a great deal from her.” Chris. 15th December 2012
- “Awesome Instructor! Very patient and knowledgeable.” – Emily Newkirk
- “My week with Barefoot Offshore Sailing Schools was truly outstanding. Tony is an amazing instructor as well as a great host. He somehow created the perfect blend of learning and fun. His passion for sailing and for people were obvious from the minute I met him.” – Mark Duffer
- “Overall a great learning experience and a lot of fun. Great teacher. Probably wouldn’t have passed without help from someone like him. Barefoot is great. Great sailing, wonderful people. This is my second time with BYC and I will definitely be back.” – Robert Janas
- “The BOSS teacher is an excellent instructor. I felt safe at all times. We worked hard, but made time for vacation / fun time as well!” – Heidi Greene
- “What a great instructor. Very patient. Worked really well with different learning styles. Made sure everyone was comfortable (with the material) before moving on.” – Chrystal Young